Saturday, July 27, 2013

Williams-Sonoma Artisans Showcase 7/27

Good Evening All!

JK and I had a wonderful day at Fashion Valley mall in San Diego today. We met lots of great people and were quite thankful to the Williams-Sonoma staff for a phenomenal drawing of our company logo below (JK on the left and Kyle on the right)! We also showcased Medicine Flower's amazing host of flavors. If you've never heard of their products, check them out at Medicine Flower.

 


JK and I continue to be blessed by people reaching out to us and supporting our endeavors. As I mentioned last time, we've been contacted by a number of people overseas. Recently, we were fortunate enough to be contacted by people in the UAE and the Netherlands. JK and I look forward to pushing our products out to those markets and get those "temples" of purity and (as JK would say) "goodness" out in the world.

"Every day I wake up is a good one"

In many ways, it is the simple statements that really blow people off their feet. The quote above was said to me by a gentleman that was driving me home from my local Ford dealership. He was 76 years old, a Navy War Vet, and an incredible person who had tons of personality and a great outlook on life. Since I heard that quote, I've really tried to appreciate and savor its meaning. If anything, The Rising Phoenix Group and what JK and I are doing are extremely encouraging and exciting. Yet, it's what WILL come that JK and I are so excited about. When I say we have big plans, we have BIG plans. We hope that we can bring at least a fraction of them to the world and strive to make our impact bigger and ultimately better than before our existence.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment