Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A day in the life...

Good Morning!

And it is a beautiful morning here in Denver, Colorado. I (Kyle) live in an apartment just around Coors Field and am lucky enough to wake up next to a beautiful woman (Taryn), have access to some of the finest coffee in the world, and soak in some Eastern sun on my balcony every morning. To me, a morning doesn't get much better than that.

                                       Taryn and I at Coors Field on July 4th

To those of you who don't know JK and me very well, I will try and give you a little more insight into us and our lives throughout our posts. We also encourage you to share more about yourselves! After all, we started the Rising Phoenix Group not only for ourselves, but to provide amazing products to those that are searching for healthier and better alternatives to modern days perfumes and fragrances.

First and foremost, I wanted to apologize for not posting in a while. JK and I have been extremely busy with some recent developments with the Rising Phoenix Group and its all we could do to keep up! That said, I've been inspired the last few weeks and I'd love to start posting a quote for each post and relate it to what's going on in the Rising Phoenix Group.

"In Life, one's path rarely runs in straight lines."

For all of you that have either been an entrepreneur, owned a business, or served as an executive for a firm, I'm sure you can relate with this quote. Many people want to believe that when a business is started, there will be a "flagpole" ideal where there is a singular vision and only one path to get there. As a Finance guy myself, that ideal makes my life a lot easier. But in reality, that ideal is just that, an ideal.

Some of the most frustrating moments in the Rising Phoenix history thus far have also been the most endearing. JK and I have certainly learned a lot and have been fortunate enough to have some very smart people in our corner. If we took a look back two years ago when we started and compared that company with where we are today, I think the overarching theme of the company would be the same but the "meat and bones" of the company were protozoic. So far, TRPG has taken on a growth model that is more similar to a tree's growth than the flagpole ideal. However, that growth has led us down some pretty interesting paths and we have been fortunate enough to meet a lot of interesting and inspiring people. It is to you, our readers and fans, that we owe our good fortune and we aspire to bring you a phenomenal line of products that are both environmentally and ethically safe.

RECENT NEWS:

As the quote says, "one's path rarely runs in straight lines", I can tell you it should probably say "nature laughs at your predictions"! JK and I have found ourselves entangled in a number of projects that even three months ago we would have had trouble envisioning. However, we are thankful for the opportunities and hope to capitalize on our good fortune.

Just this week, JK and I have found ourselves speaking with Bloggers in Poland, Russia, and the Middle East who are interested in reviewing our products. We've spoken with a Director at a fashion magazine in Russia and we're putting together a presentation for an interested investor. If all goes as planned (cross your fingers!), The Rising Phoenix Group will be offering a number of products that are either non-existant or in rare supply in the U.S. As we know more details, we will be sure to fill you in!

Thanks so much for reading and we'll have another post up in a few days.

Kyle and JK

2 comments:

  1. Good luck guys. I wish you a great success:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Magdalena! We very much appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete